We may collect, store, and process the following data about you:
• We may automatically collect the following technical information: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; information about your visits to and use of this website including geographical location, time zone setting, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page-views.
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to and from our website; date and time; pages, products, or services you viewed or searched for; page response times; error messages; length of visits; page interaction information (scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including email addresses, mail address and telephone number).
• Information you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, email address, mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and zodiac.
• Information we may receive from other sources about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies are small text files that consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit, for example to save your login information for future logins to the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You can set up your browser options to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
To find out more about cookies, or learn how to manage cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Improve your browsing experience by ensuring that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for your web browser.
• Administer the website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• Enable your use of the services available on the website.
• Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
• Notify you about changes to our service.
• Send you general, non-marketing, commercial communications.
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email, where you have specifically agreed to this.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with licence you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
When we may disclose your personal data to third parties:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
• To any of our agents, suppliers, or subcontractors, but only as reasonably necessary for our purposes as set out above.
• To the purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset which we are, or are contemplating, selling.
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access protected parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. We will not ask you for your password.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and, although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that these web sites have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You may instruct us, free of charge, to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may also instruct us to update or delete information we hold about you. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will not retain personal information longer than necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the website to you or you hold any user account with us. After you ceased using the website for a period of at least one year, or have closed your account, we will usually delete personal data.
However, we may keep some of the de-personalised data after this period for following purposes: where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including law enforcement requests; meet regulatory requirements; maintain security and prevent fraud or abuse; resolve disputes; enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; or fulfil your request to unsubscribe from further messages from us.
WOWfinstack PTE Ltd
168 Robinson Rd #12-55